Thank you. Igamsiqayugvikamsii for your donation to the St. Lawrence Island Food Crisis Fund
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Thank you for coming together with us to support the people of St Lawrence Island in this extremely urgent time for our Yupik friends and families.
Thank you. Igamsiqayugvikamsii.
Tribal Member, Native Village of Savoonga and Environmental Health and Justice Program Director, Alaska Community Action on Toxics
Executive Director, Alaska Community Action on Toxics
P.S. Here is the link to our favorite green cleaning recipes (pdf)
- Igamsiqayugvikamsii for your donation through Pay Pal to the St. Lawrence Island Food Crisis Fund
c/o Alaska Community Action on Toxics
- Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you.
- You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.
- Your donation includes a complementary membership in Alaska Community Action on Toxics.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 907-222-7714.
- Please ask your friends to donate too.