We appreciate your support. Please donate to Alaska Community Action on Toxics today and support our work.
- Share the action alert with your friends and family and encourage them to join you in speaking up for our health.
- Share this post on Facebook: https://www.akaction.org/?p=3101 and ask your friends to take action.
- Paste this into an email to your friends and family: I just took action for clean air in the Mat Su – please join me in protecting the Health of our Families. Take action here https://www.akaction.org/?p=3101
Write a letter to the Editor of your local newspaper on this topic – your comments may be just right. Keep letters to 150 words or less, otherwise they may be edited or not printed. It is a good idea to follow up with a phone call to the paper a day or two later to be sure that they received your letter to the editor.
Fairbanks Daily News Miner: Submit News (and letter to the editor) with their online form.
- Submit a Letter to the Editor online
- by email to [email protected]
- or by Fax 907-258 -2157 “Attn: Letters to the Editor”
Thank you again for taking action. Please check out the important work of our Mat Valley Coalition partners
- Alaska Center for the Environment
- Beyond Coal – Alaska
- Castle Mountain Coalition
- Chickaloon Traditional Village Council
- Ground Truth Trekking
- ACAT’s Coal Website: Protect AK Health.org