Posted on: May 15, 2014
Volunteer Gardeners Needed in Anchorage!
- Learn permaculture gardening by building, planting, and maintaining a garden in a homeowner’s yard.
- Meet weekly at the garden for mini gardening classes.
- Building the garden takes about 4 hours.
- Maintaining the garden requires about 2 hours a week during the summer.
- Share with the homeowner in the delicious produce harvest and donate 10% to a family in need.
- Become a Yarducopia Volunteer Gardener if you want to garden and learn more about permaculture but don’t have space to garden at your home.
To learn more and to sign up – call Nick Riordan today at our office (222-7714), by email ([email protected]), or on Nick’s cell (907-717-4392).
Up-to-date info can be found on the Yarducopia website and Yarducopia’s Facebook page!