The Collaborative on Health and the Environment (CHE) is an international partnership of individuals and organizations committed to addressing environmental impacts on human health across the lifespan. For more information, visit the CHE national website.
CHE-Alaska is a working group of CHE that was established by ACAT to advance knowledge and effective action to address growing concerns about the links between human health and environmental factors. CHE-Alaska sponsors monthly statewide teleconference seminars and other public events featuring Alaskans and nationally-renowned scientists, health care professionals, and policy experts who are working on a range of environmental health concerns.
Join our CHE-Alaska email list to be notified of upcoming teleconference seminars. Email [email protected] and please put “CHE-Alaska” in the subject of the email.
Sign up today for our next call on 03/29/2017 : Science & Action to Protect our Health: the Movement to Achieve Local Ordinances that Prevent the Harmful Use of Pesticides
2017 CHE-Alaska Podcasts:
- Jay Feldman, Executive Director, Beyond Pesticides
- Drew Toher, Community Resource and Policy Director, Beyond Pesticides
- Rebecca Meuninck, Deputy Director, the Ecology Center
- Mike Schade, Mind the Store Campaign Director, Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families
- Veronica Padula, Graduate Student, Department of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences, University of Alaska Anchorage/Fairbanks
- Christie Keith, International Coordinator and Executive Director of U.S. office of Global Alliance for Incinerator Alternatives (GAIA)